Monday, July 23, 2012

Winter?

Well, it is winter here. At least that is what they tell me. I am not too sure, I still wear shorts everyday and go for runs with only a T-shirt and shorts. Granted, it does get dark early and it cools down at night and the morning. But at 22 and sun, it is hardly a "winter". I thought I would update this blog with some recent action. Ever since Julie started working we have been busy. We would rather spend our time making memories than record them. However, I am here late at school and I thought I would drop in. We checked some boxes off during the last holiday. You know, those "In Australia did you...?" boxes.

So..
Great Barrier Reef - Check
Oldest Rainforest in the World - Check
See a Croc in the wild - Check
Drive a camper Van around  - Check
Watch a Ruby game in a small town pub - Check

Here are a few pictures to keep you visual learners going.




P.S - Yes, my blog skills are not as smooth as Julie's. Just another thing she does better.

2 comments:

Calgary Athlete said...

Loved the visuals Topper!

Calgary Athlete said...

Loved the visuals Topper!